Monday, February 06, 2012

Alvinisms 1339

"I really do believe I can accomplish a great deal with a big grin, I know some people find that disconcerting, but that doesn't matter."

-Beverly Sills (1929 - )

Thought of the day: Okay, for real. I'm the worst right now. Not only am I not blogging I'm also not making an effort to take pictures. For example last night, we hosted a Superbowl party and took maybe 3 photos. None of food, none of the friends celebrating, none of the ladies, but.....I do have like 15 minutes of a really really drunk friend losing his mind. Bwahahahahaha!

Once things are really settled here at the pad and we're just focused on whatever and not on getting together the necessities I'll be back on it. I kinda promise.

Food for thought:
Fudgey brownies layered with sweetened coconut and chocolate frosting.
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
Jojobean and Jenny came through one night and made some of the best chili I've ever eaten! Thanks!
And Chris was using his Juiceman for the first time. Who knew veggies could actually be kinda tasty.
Look at the masterpieces my students made! Piet Mondrian would be proud.
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: