Sunday, January 29, 2012

Alvinisms 1338

"The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining."

-John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963)

Thought of the day: Man, I'm super lazy with posting since we've moved out. Gots lots of stuff to do man. Clean, buy, arrange, collect, etc. Sorry but here's few things lately that have occurred that made me at least take out my camera.

Food for thought:
Succulent roasted sea scallops, with spaghetti squash and bacon caramel.
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
I met Jessyca's mom in Alaska and we've chatted for months but we finally met up and took a tour of San Diego. Welcome to my city mama.
Long story short. Neill's mom made this thing when we were in middle school that I've never seen or tasted again for over 10 years. Thanks for the homemade guava jam bro. This time we didn't have to eat it off the floor.
Ollie and Leo in our new house. Of course there's a nice couch there now. More about the house later. Ciao.
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: