Saturday, January 07, 2012

Alvinisms 1336

"No one forgives with more grace and love than a child."

-Real Live Preacher

Thought of the day: I pulled my calf and now I can barely walk. This is the worst timing ever since the Tough Mudder is about 6 weeks away and it's time to step it up. What sucks the most besides missing training is that I have to watch what I eat even more since I'll be inactive. Oh well, it's better to be a bit out of shape and running it than sitting it out, losing the cash and experience.

Food for thought:
Garlic potato chip stacked bacon cheeseburger with caramelized red onions. But what kind of melted cheese is that!?!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I've known Fets for many years and now she's finally for the first time met my friends.
WGZ 4 Life.
WBZ 4 Life.
Ollie is officially my house mate and Vince was my Japan mate.
Jojobean makes a mean...well...everything! She's the best chef in town!

Myself, Toe-Knee and Kimtan reunited.
I stopped drinking except for a few occasions. I was on a good one that night apparently.
Labs dees garls.
143.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: