Sunday, January 01, 2012

Alvinisms 1335

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."

-Albert Pine

Thought of the day: Hello 2012, I've made my changes now it's time to build upon them and improve things.

Food for thought:
Tender potato gnocchi, braised lamb ragout with berbere and preserved lemon

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
I watched the last home game of the season with Rose and Rhoda.
If you're at the game you gotta visit Jon Jon, it's like a law or something.
My new roommate Ollie with his red cup.
Long time no see DJ and Er.
Birthday boys, myself and Kimtan, chowing down on cupcakes brought by...
April and Hannah, I love you guys!
Holy crap. Bulgolgi and corned beef makes for a perfect meal!
We really should rethink our California state flag to this. But remember it's for sure a San Diego burrito.
I love D4.
Willy and I have come a long way. From skating his mini ramp in PQ to teaching his son. WBZ and WW 4 life.
Charger gnome? Works for me.
D4 mob.
Cheese ball!
Josephine was gonna be our 5th roommate but priorities have well.....priority. It's okay mama, you're still welcome over anytime!
I love me some HD! And yes you too Kimtan you camera creeper.
This was Rose's 2nd game ever. You know how she's a noob? She lost her ticket in line. Luckily this guy found it.
Team entrance.
No fly by at night but fireworks for sure.
Singing the Star Spangled Banner always almost makes makes me tear. Almost.
Touchdown time.
Why do Ravens fans have this gross fashion of wearing purple camo? We've seen at least 7 people in them and I've seen it on TV. Explanation?
Either Rose had a really good time, or a really bad time.
I love these girls. WBZ and WGZ 4 life. Friends for over 15 years.
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: