Monday, January 09, 2012

Alvinisms 1337

"Health food makes me sick."

-Calvin Trillin (1935 - )

Thought of the day: So I finally got to try out Slaters 50/50 and it did not disappoint except the service was a bit slow. After a day of looking at possible places to live with my future roommates we decided to come here.

I guess this spot gets it's own post because I've heard so much about it and the idea of a burger that's 50% beef and 50% bacon holds dear to my heart, even it's killing it.

Food for thought: Down below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
The 50/50 is the 50% beef and 50% ground bacon patty topped with an egg sunny side up, avocado mash, pepper jack cheese, and chipotle mayo served on white brioche. Hallelujah!
This Vampire Dip is hella dope! Goes well with everything! It's a garlic, cheese, and artichoke dip in a sourdough bread bowl with fried pita chips.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: