Friday, December 30, 2011

Alvinisms 1334

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love."

-Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)

Thought of the day: Last post of the year...Its been a major year of change and 2012 will only bring more. Even bigger changes in fact. To be quite honest, I'm a lil anxious and maybe scared of it but whatever. Alaska, Portland, renewing Los Angeles, Antarctica, etc 2011 has been wonderful in many ways and moving out w/ Chris, Leo and Ollie is going to be a huge start for the new year. Glad it's with 3 of my best friends though, it's already going to be a good one.

 Food for thought:
Poached pear tart with caramel vanilla bean mousse and pear sorbet.

 -Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
Rose and Sarah bout to get dirty with the shrimp.
Baby Kira!
I spy some Call of Duty friends Melmaq and Bretiti and one of my favorite coworkers and people, Roro.
Thank you to Josephine and Elainne for cooking up the shrimp boil. 143! And you too TJ for being the taste tester.
Lots of folks came in and out through on my bday on a rainy Monday. Sorry not many pictures. I was busy coloring gangsta rap coloring pages.
Thanks for the awesome cake! I'm not a big cake guy but it was really good!
Holy moly Josephine you've mastered the boil!!!
143 TGPM fam bam. Juli, Jeanine, Ang, Ro and myself.
I brought down my old giant bear for Lil Willy, Phelisha and Kira to play with but somehow it ended up w/ TJ. Go figure.




www.alvinisms.com

www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: