Monday, November 07, 2011

Alvinisms 1316

"Some think it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go. "

-Sylvia Robinson

Thought of the day: After years of saving, months of waiting, days of flying and chillin, Antarctica is finally here. The skies are clear we're booked with the rest of our shipmates in the shmanciest hotel in the city and it's time we go now. I don't mind the day's delay because it allowed for some more time to hang out with some awesome people I've met at La Posta Hostel and some extra time to look for decent souvenirs for my family and friends.

Food for thought:
Moist chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter buttercream with chocolate sauce and chopped peanuts.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

So Rose had some friends from Seattle come through and they wanted to go for a hike.
Since Cedar Creek is closed, I haven't been to 3 Sisters yet, and at least Mt. Woodson has something cool at the end of it I decided to come back here for the 2nd week in a row.
I totally forgot to change my photo settings and all the pictures turned out square if you haven't noticed yet.
Sara didn't want to go on the rock so she volunteered to take the photos. Afterwards I took them to El Ranchito for the best flautas in San Diego. And they concur!!!
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: