Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Alvinisms 1317

"No on said it'd be easy, they just promised it'd be worth it."

-I forgot.

Thought of the day: This is officially my last post before I go on this trip to the seventh continent. It's been a long time waiting from when I first started saving to even when I got here. There won't be anything new for a bout 2 weeks but I hope my flurry of posts before I leave was enough to keep your attention until I'm back, and by then I'll have a bunch for ya'll. Until then...see you later world.

Food for thought: They are all below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Jenny is one of my eating buddies that know if they ask I'll say yes to any new food.
This isn't the first time I've had Jamaican jerk or some sort of Jamaican food but it is the first time to an exclusively Jamaican spot.
Hungers!
The famed "beef patty" is pretty much an empanada but spicy and w/ some crazy spices. Plus that dipping sauce is a mango flavored life saver.
Jerk wings are not your typical wings, and watch out for the heat will creep up on you.
Jamaican jerk pork w/ some dank rice. Usually I don't like plantains but they countered the spice and were very tasty.
They're still fairly new so they don't have a sign up but they are located a few shops down from Shogun.
Being the hungry hungry hippos we are, Jenny and I next went to Wahine Kai for dessert and trust me it's not just you're regular snow cone.
I'm not sure if you could see the menu but it's pretty exotic. Well, to me at least.
His and hers. Hahahaha! Mine was the Kona Luau: vanilla topped with condensed milk over chocolate brownie ice cream. Jenny got the Tiger's Blood with Li-Hung Mui powder on it. That stuff is on point!

www.alvinisms.com

www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: