Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Alvinisms 1319

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

Thought of the day: So coming back is never easy not just because of flying, ending a trip, editing photos, etc. Being back home is tough. Do laundry, pack away stuff, go through the mail, put away luggage in the attic, SHOWER, fold clothes, cleaning the fish tank, throw away unneeded documents, catch up on sleep, eat a decent meal, etc etc etc. How am I supposed to catch up on my Modern Warfare 3!?!

Food for thought:
Handmade potato gnocchi pan seared with sausage, fennel, and tomato. 
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
So maybe flash w/ an orange sweater on a red chair isn't the best idea. But the view behind it is spectacular.
This is the hotel we were booked at by Gap Adventures. Ballin w/ a view son!
I think our room on the ship were a bit bigger but the beds here we kush.
Not that Richard and I had a romantic dinner with a view of the Beagle Channel, but it's possible. Hahahaha!
Dining and bar area.
Parks, carousels, the harbor, we had it pretty sweet.
Richard was just happy to speak fluent English to a person again.
The view from our room.
The beautiful Beagle.
Reflections of some houses along the water.
Beer on the ledge, not a good idea. But worth it. Don't mind the fried chicken boxers.
That amber lager is money!
We found a skatepark in Ushuaia frequented by mostly bikers, which makes sense because the roads and sidewalks there are not good for rolling. It's like people walk around dragging axes on the floor.
Nice pink umbrella.
If you travel w/ me on a budget you'll know I do laundry in the bathroom if I have too. This is my makeshift dryer that made my sock look like stiffy. I'll let you comment in your own guttered mind.
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: