Sunday, September 18, 2011

Alvinisms 1300

"I never feel age...If you have creative work, you don't have age or time."

-Louise Nevelson (1900 - 1988)

Thought of the day: I'm in cram study mode, save money mode, and get fit for the Spartan Race and/or ToughMudder mode. So sorry if I'm not out and about as much. I'll try to keep it interesting.

Food for thought:

Soft chewy Nutella and Reese's pieces cookies sandwich filled with Nutella.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

So I've been doing yoga w/ Jenny and Cecile but one early Saturday after class we went for a little random adventure.

Bfast has got to be my favorite meal of the day.

I mean all breakfast foods never disappoint (look at Denny's menu, it's pretty much all Bfast foods just in different combos) and plus I'll eat dinner food early on anyway.

The people who worked here were sweet, nice, friendly and never seemed rushed even though the line was out the door. Plus all the customers were happy to wait!



Yoga was at 8 am so I needed something to get me through the day.

My food.

Jenny's food.

Side of bacon is a must!





Oh you know its on on an early Saturday morning!


I wasn't expecting to go anywhere after yoga so all I had were sweats and sandals. You know you got a good friend if they don't care how you look in public.




Gross! They're like little toes!

I wish I had some rocks and wire lying around.




Had to.

Had to.

Is that Herbie!?! All jacked up though.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: