Monday, September 19, 2011

Alvinisms 1301

"Laughter is an instant vacation."

-Milton Berle (1908 - 2002)

Thought of the day: My world is settling down into the changes and I'm finding my groove. It's an exciting time filled with new challenges and opportunities. Sometimes I'll be a deer in headlights and that's when I really have to take my time, be patient, compose, stay optimistic and remember...I'm here because I deserve to be here. I'm here because I worked hard to be here. I'm here because where my talent and education my come short, my character and charisma come through for me.

Food for thought:
Hearty chicken, andouille sausage and tasso ham gumbo. Mmmm, gumbo. I miss New Orleans.  

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Later that night after a random day w/ Jenny it was off to Freddy's for some pre-partying.

And wrestling.

TJ ended up in the doghouse for a bit.

My homegirl Rosie through the screen door.

Chorus Karaoke has some decent scotch.


They also got plenty of Henny. Thanks for the round Toe-Knee.




I'm always happy to see Maihan!

I spy a BackPocketLover gettin tipsy.




Halfway blacked out we end up sneaking into the Ivy and later at Onyx/Thin.





Oh yeah, George and I stopped by Neighborhood to see Cara and have some more scotch.

Hops.


Jenny rockin my hat nicely.

See! I told you TJ was in the doghouse. Bwahahaha.




I ended up eating 2 carne asada burritos this night. Dang, now I feel like running.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: