Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Alvinisms 1292

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Thought of the day: Sometimes I like to ask friends, "how did we first meet?" or "what was our first impression or memory of each other?" It's funny how people have a hard time recalling what that first thought could be an how amazing a friendship could grow amongst friends, especially for me (worst memory award). For Fets and I, I don't really remember our first meeting but I knew it was through my school, The Growing Place but as far as I could remember our first time actually kicking it was St. Patty's day somewhere in Hillcrest w/ Juli and Emily. Yes the picture on my camera with the green poo. But through the years, eating trips, yoga classes, random adventures, etc. I know I've found a true gem in my life. Happy belated Fets!

Food for thought:

The Beast from BABs (Bao's Awesome Burgers) next to Crab Hut.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Random idea for the day? Meditation class w/ Rosie and Jenny.

Then off to see the cutie face of Ollie. Not WBZ Ollie but Laurel awesome stray Ollie.

Pool party! Happy birthday Fets! Love you forever!

Root beer floats minus the root. Guinness + ice cream = delicious.

Josh and Linds before heading out.

I'm so happy can't you tell.

Friends, drinks, hot tub, and a movie. It was a "Laurel The Awesome One's" Awesome bday.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: