Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Alvinisms 1291

"A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains."

-Dutch Proverb

Thought of the day: So I'm changing my classroom, changing my class, and starting a new program that's gonna be my baby for the next year and years to come. Right now, it's almost overwhelming but I'm very thankful for my awesome friends/coworkers who've helped out, offered ideas, gave me opportunities, and are just making this idea a reality.

Food for thought:

Smores pie w/ buttery graham cracker crust, rich chocolate custard and toasted marshmallows drizzled w/ warm chocolate sauce. Just when you thought smores or pie couldn't get any better!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Found two new flavors. Of course I tried em. In my opinion stick to your sour cream and & cheddar.

I have many awesome socks.

Crab Hut!!! I spy 2 of my Xbox Call of Duty friends! Holla if you play!

I took home about 6 bags of leftover sauce. Needless to say, I prolly stunk, I prolly sweated seafood, I was definitely mackin on anything w/ the sauce for 4 days straight!

And cool and top it off w/ a custard crepe. Niiiiizzze.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: