Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alvinisms 1290

"Nothing’s better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you."

-Aaron Douglas Trimble

Thought of the day: I love change, changing things up, and seeing where the wind blows but sometimes when the change is permanent there's just a lil bit of apprehension.

Food for thought:

Beer braised maple wood smoked baby back rib tips with beer barbecue sauce.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


After grabbing dinner at Smashburger Ollie and I met up w/ Jenny at The Deli Stop for some brews and much needed catching up.

All my jogging has paid off if I can fit in Jenny's jacket.

Oh shnaps here comes some more friends!

Chris Penny in the hizzouse! Haven't seen my boy since last year's Charger games.

Fred Dogg, Million Dollar Gap, and T Lovely. Bahahaha!

Jager bombs.

Over 15 years of friends among all of us.

Haven't seen Aaron in a while either, I thought he was Busta Rhymes at first.

Jenny as the Karate Kid? There are other photos that I just shouldn't post up either.

Parking lot pimpin.

Yoga battles?

Nightly stretching is good for you. And so is late night Call of Duty runs.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: