Thursday, August 18, 2011

Alvinisms 1289

"I think that when you invite people to your home, you invite them to yourself."

-Oprah Winfrey (1954 - )

Thought of the day: So after thinking I saved my camera after rolling over in Mission Bay while kayaking, it turns out it was destined to be a dud. Last time I had to get a new camera through Best Buy insurance I had to wait to make sure it was unrepairable but this time I walked out w/ a brand new Canon s95. I love it so far. Yeah it's much more bulky than I usually like for a PNS but it's so much more fun to shoot with.

Food for thought:

Korean soy glazed salmon on pepper and bean sprout salad.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My new toy.

Here's my first picture w/ the s95. Happy boy!

Off to a mission for Kira's baptism.



It was combined ceremony and Kira was so awesome throughout the whole baptism. Congrats!

Back at school for a beautiful and delicious reception.

There are about 6 main courses on the plate.

And an amazing desert array to follow.

With a layer of chocolate.


SO CUTE!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aw!! Kira is getting so big. Looks like it was a beautiful baptism :)