Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Alvinisms 1285

"Truth is the only safe ground to stand upon."

-Elizabeth Cady Stanton (1815 - 1902)

Thought of the day: I believe I'm athletic enough to hold my own in any sport (outside of swimming sports) and activity except for basketball. WTF!?! But, that don't mean I don't love the sport so when Willy gave me the invite to check Lebron James out at a Vitamin Water Youth Camp I was for sure gonna go.

Food for thought:

Succulent pork roast with a garlic, fennel seed and rosemary rub.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


When we used to perform here in high school for airbands, all this was a parking lot.

Willy and Phelisha! Cute!

Love him or hate him, he got more game than you.

That face! Cute-O!

He appears.

Jared Sullinger. Next year's top 5 draft prospect, guaranteed.

Wish I knew how and took better photos.

One day I'll commit to having a decent game of basketball.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: