Sunday, August 07, 2011

Alvinisms 1284

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence."

-Robert Fripp

Thought of the day: Not having a PNS has started to take it's toll. There's been a bunch of events that have no photos and w/ my horrible memory will be lost forever. It's almost like, if I don't take pictures I prolly won't think it ever happened. I've been taking melatonin to sleep maybe I should take something for my memory too.

Food for thought:

Crispy grilled pizza w/ fresh mozzarella in pesto, pepperoni & basil leaves.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


After a night at Hop Louie's, Jenny and I slept over at Ellen's house ready for the next day's events.

We were supposed to go to Art in the Streets but we had to go to some other things like a picnic and birthday party. Well, we obviously didn't make it to Art in the Streets but it's all good cuz it was still a fun time.

Accordian school? Awesome!

It's not as impressive as James fitting quarters in his nose, but I'm still happy.

Party up in OC ain't like SD, everyone got kiddos!

I wonder when we'll all start having our own.

For the first time there were a lot of Red Sox fans somewhere and I didn't have to defend my team.

I scream for ice cream!

Second servings of pizza.

Cute-O!

Ninang Jenny.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: