Saturday, August 06, 2011

Alvinisms 1283

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."

-Norman Vincent Peale (1898 - 1993)

Thought of the day: Wow, 11 years strong, and I've been there for every one. I've seen many friends come, friends go, make it big, start families etc., and now that I think of it. I don't think I've stuck with anything longer in my life, not counting family or school in general. On and off, and hour changes I haven't put in 30-40 hours for the past 11 years but I've been there for most of Willys Workshops events and have help ride out the lows and live up the highs. But I wouldn't be here for so long if I didn't love Willy, Shalihe and the rest of the the family! I love you guys!

Food for thought:

Giant Nigerian salt water prawns with a rustic rosemary and garlic butter sauce and piment d'espelette. What this that last part? Could someone please tell me. Otherwise, it still looks delish!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


See "thought of the day."

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: