Monday, August 01, 2011

Alvinisms 1280

"You can be pleased with nothing when you are not pleased with yourself."

-Lady Mary Wortley Montagu (1689 - 1762)

Thought of the day: So while I could've and should've made these pictures black and white, I didn't. For the simple reason, I'm both too busy and too lazy. Just use your imagination.

Food for thought:

Fudgy brownie sandwich filled with layers of chocolate chips and gooey caramel.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Edwin and I were supposed to go to the Art in the Streets exhibit but got sidetracked with other interesting events in LA.


The Kobey's Swap Meet don't got a whole area dedicated to comics and stuff. Win.

Plus you get to kick it in the locker room too.

Feels like we're going to walk out onto the field.

I want a container for stuff. No seriously I do, but it has to have some sort of meaning.

I wonder how each of these nights ended up.

I got my own old school typewriter thank you very much.


You stay classy Pasadena.


Swap Meet?

I want a tacklebox or a toolbox for a lunchbox.

Imagine all the goodness you can fit inside.

Now that's a long board.

Technology fail. The map on Edwin's phone kept leading us to the wrong spot. With only an hour or so left before we had to get back to SD to return the rental we didn't get to catch Art In The Streets.

But I managed 2 awesome shots.


The Disney Philharmonic is awesome no matter what angle you look at it.

I wonder what it's like inside.

Back in SD, Eddie had to get some of his favorite pizza.

Thanks to his buddy who hooked it all up.

I gotta stop blogging late night and getting hungry from food pictures.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/I

No comments: