Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Alvinisms 1281

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

-Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Thought of the day: So I took a really long time w/ my Portland/Canada posts and I was backed up with photos from events but.....I broke my Point N Shoot camera so I'm not as backed up as I thought. Turns out bay water and electronics aren't best friends. Do I buy the Canon S95 now or wait for the possibility of a new one? It's been a year.

Food for thought:

Succulent BBQ beef ribs with a chipote, strawberry, Indonesian soy and Dr. Pepper glaze. Holy crap what!?! What!?! Is this the beef version of Pok Pok wings?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My best and worst friend too.

I'm more a Raider and Patriot hater myself.

Which one to pick?

Might look pretty but it's my greatest fear. Murky, dark, gross, stagnant water.

Fets, Linds, Jess, and Ray.

Dang it got dark quick.

We ain't even out the harbor yet.

We paddled around seeing the sights, listening to live music, talking to fishermen and...

Drinks in the bay. That's the man Berto who made it all happen. Thanks for the invite Fets!

Buddy it up.

Laurel aka Fets is one of my all time favs.

Everyone get together for.....

Fireworks on the bay, literally.

It was definitely a brand new experience and I'm thankful I just say yes to pretty much anything.

New friends, new experiences, new stories to tell. Just say yes.

I love Speyburn Scotch! (no it's not what led me to roll over into the water)

The Grand Finale.


Late dinner next to Belmont Park.

Marcy's has a mean burrito w/ enchilada sauce on the inside!

Chomp chomp nuckas!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: