Sunday, July 31, 2011

Alvinisms 1279

"I care not so much what I am to others as what I am to myself."

-Michel de Montaigne (1533 - 1592)

Thought of the day: After 2 failed tries, I finally got to see the Art In The Streets exhibit at The Geffen MOCA. It was pretty dope and hard to take in all at once. There were tons of pieces and names I was familiar with and in awe of then there were new ones that I just learned about and loved. So trying to soak it in in one day is a lot. I wish I could go back and perhaps I will but I am thoroughly happy with the experience. Now, time to go to LACMA and check out Tim Burton's exhibit.

Food for thought:

Oozing grilled goat cheese panini with honey and fresh thyme.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Jenny wanted a random day and so did I so we drove around an area where we wanted to eat.

Hello Marine St.

Time to grub!

It's like Point Loma Seafood but smaller.

We want it all.

What the hell is that thing in the fishes mouth?

We got our order in before a rush.

I got the shark and she got the burger.

Brown bag and bottle of wine.

Shoulda joined their party with the whole pig too.

Awesome day at Wind N Sea w/ Jenny, great food, bottle of wine, and perfect weather.

Shaaaaaaark!

Salmon tastes good in any shape or form.

Later we went to the Grubbery and killed another bottle of wine while waiting for some friends.

Chillin in the shop.

Watching the Tony Rich (Alvin Benavidez) project w/ TJ, Rose, and Freddy.

The Alvin Benavidez Project from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.



Heading on down for a good time at El Dorado.

Picked up Chris on the way down and time to get started!

Dancing and drinks go hand and hand.

Another random night ended w/ crashing in the randomest places. I love random days! Thanks Jenny and friends!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: