Friday, June 03, 2011

Alvinisms 1251

"It is better to wear out than to rust out."

-Bishop Richard Cumberland

Did you know: June 3rd is Repeat Day.

Thought of the day: My future is very uncertain, but I'm sure whatever happens it will be for a reason. And just as I am today, being happy is a choice I choose to make.

Food for thought:
Gruyere puffs filled with warm mornay and topped with bacon and chives.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My two Miramar Lake buddies Leo and Allan.

I biked once w/ Allan.

And then ran it w/ Leo.

And rewarded myself w/ a Hash Brown Burrito (best breakfast burrito in all the land) from Cotijas.

And went w/ Frees to go to Raelynn's house for a BBQ.

Why hello Rufus.

The Tayao's make one of the best chicken I've ever had. Top 3 for sure!

Still no alkies for me.

Long time no see Stankers!

Planking Blair Witch style.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: