Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Alvinisms 1250

"Cheese - milk's leap toward immortality."

-Clifton Fadiman (1904 - 1999)

Did you know: June 2nd is National Rocky Road Day.

Thought of the day: Sooo, I starting this paper chess set where I make all the pieces out of stiff cardstock. It's definitely not as easy as I thought it would be as it takes me 1 hour to finish just one pawn. My idea is to knock out all the pawns so I'm very prepared for the more intricate pieces and the tough and more laborious work will be done as well.

Wow, I must be out of material when I'm writing about paper chess. Oh well, you read it!

Food for thought:

Decadent lobster-tarragon BLT rolls

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Allan, Andrea, and myself in the backseat cuz we going to Pinkburrrrrry.

Cheryl and Rosie are going to Portland to visit SD's Finest so we had to have a gathering of the minds.

With a special guest appearance of Mr. Mira Mesa.

Plankin in Pinkberry!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: