Saturday, June 04, 2011

Alvinisms 1252

"I feel like a tiny bird with a big song!"

-Jerry Van Amerongen

Did you know: The folding chess board was originally invented in 1125 by a chess-playing priest. Since the Church forbid priests to play chess, he hid his chess board by making one that looked simply like two books lying together.

Thought of the day: This flash mob wasn't as flashy as an intricate dance or a long awaited pause. But it did give me a glance of how many people of random backgrounds can come together to do something funny and have fun. I even joined the flash mob group on Facebook, let's see where this leads.

Food for thought:

Creamy classic cheesecake w/ a chewy chocolate chip cookie crust.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


It's a beautiful day.

Hahaha, look at Frees' despair since she can't get the gun to work.

Then look at her elation! Bahaha!

Ice cream trucks are almost extinct since kids don't play in the streets as much as they used to.

My niece is tough! Leather jacket and a Red Sox hat!

I heart my sister in law Wena.

And I love how my bro is into photography now.

Why hello my little one Sammy.

Don't worry, its just a bubble it won't kill you.

Frees going at it.

And of course you know I had to let my Fets know! Glad you made it out!

And my other friend who happens to be her sissy, Linds.

Bubbles everywhere!

A small bubble to the face is funny all the time.

Love this picture. Thank you to Lindsay to taking my cammie while I played w/ my kiddies.

Up up and away!

Bubbles bring out the kid in all of us.

That's a fallic balloon on my face. Dammit.

Sugoi!

Sugoi again!

Love the new hair mama.

W/ Fets and Linds new love for snowboarding maybe I'll make it up more often.

Get it son!

How cute is this picture.

Deep thought? Probably of food.

Fets and Frees and my yoga girls and they also happen to be my heffer bffs.

Rocking the Red Sox.

Reinah's bubble streaking across the whole frame.

Bubble smoking pipes. Hahaha.

Wow Sammy you're good at it1

I heart the Butchers.

A pennyfarthing eh?

Bummer, Reinah's hat doesn't fit.

I just realized there's a kid w/ a matching shirt in the background. Hahaha!

"Keep your face to the sun, and all the shadows will fall behind you."

Bubbles comin atcha.

Plankin in the park.

Ice cream truck or...astronaut ice cream!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: