Monday, May 16, 2011

Alvinisms 1244

"Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone."

-The Dhammapada

Did you know: Duck feet have no nerves or blood vessels making the duck unable to feel cold.

Thought of the day: I slept for over 12 hours last night cuz I felt a little sick. It feels like I lost a week of my life!

Food for thought:

Broccoli rabe and mushroom macaroni and cheese with grilled lobster.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I've lived in PQ and north San Diego for over 18 years and I've never actually walked around the annual PQ Fiesta.

Dang, I've missed out some small time fun.

But I do always go to the Willys Workshop skate area.

It's still early so kids are just starting to show up.

Always fun.



I have some awesome students. Check the GIANT bigger than your hand sized empanada one of them made for me.

After months and possibly years of searching, I finally found it.

I have some of the best coworkers.

8 Weinerschnitzel chili cheese dogs!!!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: