Sunday, May 15, 2011

Alvinisms 1243

"You must lose a fly to catch a trout."

-George Herbert (1593 - 1633)

Did you know: There are hidden Toy Story and Finding Nemo references in Monsters Inc.

Thought of the day: I'm giving up alcohol for a month for numerous reasons. Some better than others but oh well.

Food for thought:

Wine braised beet bosaic w/ blue cream cheese and pistachio vinaigrette

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I don't usually go to Encinitas just for a few drinks.

But I met up w/ Jeff, Joey and my Alaska rides (Rose and Jenny).

The photobooth was broken but we made due.

Hooray beer and pizza!

Jeff still trying to convince us to go to Fluxx that night.

Jenny aka Ms. China absolutely loves photographs.

Rose and I were just gonna get our own single slices but...

We ended up ordering a whole pizza which we ate all of. (Yes I did eat more than half).

Food coma? Passed out? Long day?

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: