Saturday, May 14, 2011

Alvinisms 1242

"It is sure to be dark if your eyes are closed."

-Chinmayananda

Did you know: Most blue cheeses were originally produced in caves in their respective areas, where the mold was naturally present.

Thought of the day: I've been a hermit lately and because of the Expedia setback I'll be even more so. So that means prolly less pictures but who knows. Back to Call of Duty for me.

Food for thought:

BBQ blue cheese stuffed burgers topped with tomato-blue cheese slaw.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Here's a bunch of randoms I've gathered over the week (s).

Dinner w/ my Bestie and Ernestine.

Who would've ever thunk doing karaoke in Kaminski's Poway would be rad!

Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again"

Brian is such the charmer.

Who knew Stater Bros sold great desserts!?!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: