Friday, April 08, 2011

Alvinisms 1223

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why."

-Eddie Cantor (1892 - 1964)

Did you know: Thomas Edison, the inventor of the light bulb, was afraid of the dark.

Thought of the day: I honestly did not do the best job in taking a lot of photos this whole trip to LA/OC. I did not do a good job in even visiting the OC very much. Sorry OC friends. Maybe I'll just make an event of the OC next year? Half if not more of my pictures are of food and most of the adventures are undocumented. Hopefully when I start posting about the break ya'll will get a decent idea of how awesome this trip was and how amazing my friends are; on top all being heffers.

Food for thought:

Chocolate chip cookie dough filled cupcakes w/ brown sugar butter cream.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Fets was one spring break and insisted on meeting up for some crabby crabs.

Beer makes me happy.

After a long day nothing feels better.

Yay, the limes are back. No more lemons.

How many times have you seen the wontons? That's because they're awesome.

Get em crazy face!

Do it big.

Cheers w/ my fun friend.

Bahaha, they placed all the food in front of her. She looked like the heffer I know and love her as.

No comments: