Sunday, April 10, 2011

Alvinisms 1224

"It is beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart."

-Anonymous

Did you know: The "L.L." in L.L. Bean stands for Leon Leonwood.

Thought of the day: Before I start posting about my Spring Break aka binge eating trip I just want to give a big "THANK YOU" to all my friends who housed me, took time to kick it, hit me up to try to link up, and/or just made everything about my visit to LA more amazing than I could have ever imagined. In no particular order: Rhoda, Jenny, Frees, Steve, Ian, Toe-Knee, Chachee, Mark, Angie, Ellen, Natalie, Jomo, Brian, Ryan, Carlin, Liza, Jay, Evan, Cathy, all my friends I saw in Santa Ana, and to anyone else I missed. I love you all.

Food for thought:

Tempura soft shell crab, shiso, avocado, papaya, serrano, sea beans and tangerine lace.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


While waiting to get pictures so I can start blogging here is one of the best meat pies I've ever eaten. It's from Azucar in OB and I wanna thank Pierce for picking me up one and suprising me at school w/ it. My friends/coworkers keep me nice and plump.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: