Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Alvinisms 1222

"We turn not older with years, but newer every day."

-Emily Dickinson (1830 - 1886)

Did you know: When glass breaks, the cracks move at speeds of up to 3,000 miles per hour.

Thought of the day: Regarding my quote of the day it's sometimes hard to believe in the truth of what Emily Dickinson is saying. It's very true though, every day we gain new experiences, connect thoughts that make new ones, imagine new things, etc etc etc; therefore, we transform ourselves each day. Shoot, it means we are always changing. And if for what it's worth, it's much more important than counting years we've been alive.

Food for thought:

Braised garlic pork spare rib and Italian sausage tomato sugo.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


One thing I like about DT, is imagining the lives of the people that live there. Here's a dude in a wheelchair and we actually get to see his.

It's a beautiful day for science!

But first we must make a stop at Bar Basic.

Scotch, scotch, scotch. We love scotch. Here it goes down. Down to my belly.

San Diego Science Festival!

And everyone loves playing in the park.

I love my fellow nerds.

So many people for science. Bahaha.

Reptiles are cool yet not my favorite.

They are naturally designed to look scary and intimidating. Got me.

This must have been really really big.

Not so much.

Gross...

And gross.

I could think of at least 10 other pets I'd rather have.

Before I got a job at TGPM I considered working w/ Mad Science. This could have been me!

Super chill Saturday.

Not a good idea right?

Bahahaha Jenny.

But you got it to work!


Paper rocket blast off.

Air cannon blowing out perfect Os.

I've been shot!

Rhods and Mr. San Diego.

This whale was cool. When you climbed inside it had tons of facts, pictures, and things to look at about them.

DT SD.

Kids art.








Gonna do this project w/ my kids.

Time to lay down and stare at the clouds.

Or friendly faces.

My photoshoot #1

#2

#3

#4

#5

Rhods and the ever-shrinking balloon on a stick.

I can smell another shoot. #1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6 Fail

Ah, hello Neighborhood, w/ your delicious burgers and fine choice of beers.

Jalapeno mac n cheese.

Sweet potato fries.

I made the biggest food newb mistake of all. You don't go to a steak house for fish so why did I order tacos at Neighbor that is renown for it's burgers?

Ah, that's more like it.

Happy boy!

Jenny loves me.

Idea via Fets.

Nice.

Even Jesus supports this place. Soooo dank!

Hi girls.

Ended up buying a book on Earth for my kiddos.

Urban Outfitters has a lot of random stuff I want.

I heart friends.

Night didn't end there since we went to the Barrel Room for some wine and desserts. Thought the night would end here. Not even close. On tope of that mixing beer, scotch, beer, wine, and more beer later did not go well w/ me.

This place look familiar? It's cuz we went to El Camino later and shut the place down after meeting up w/ more friends. More drinks and a whole night of dancing. It was an exhausting and AWESOME day!

Just when you thought it couldn't get any longer. We stopped at "the cliffs" for some reminiscing and good ol' fashioned chill time.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: