Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Alvinisms 1221

"You learn a lot about people when you play games with them."

-Laura Moncur

Did you know: I love palindromes. Finding and creating them.

Thought of the day: What was supposed to be a surf, hike, and bike trip has turned into a gluttonous, glorious, and amazing food binge. I may not have all six packs on Friday but I will have a huge smile.

Food for thought:

Steak tartare, quail egg and crispy fried shallots.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Don't we all start Saturday mornings w/ beer?

Before we hit up the San Diego Science Festival we chose to eat at a different restaurant.

Jenny is dressed for science!

Inside I was impressed w/ their menu consisting of mostly leafy green stuff and lack of meat. But when in Rome.

I love when you can see them prepare the food in front of you.

Yes, I do like vegetables now. Well, some of them.

This is more my forte.

My meal, yes it contains more beer.

The tomato basil soup was just okay.

But ghaaaleeee the salad and flank steak were on point.

Tuna and arugula, can't go wrong.

The menu definitely delivered some goods.

2 of my favorite women: Jenny and Rhoda.

I wouldn't mind coming back.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: