Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Alvinisms 1220

"Adventure is a state of mind - and spirit."

-Jacqueline Cochran (1910 - 1980)

Did you know: Venice was the birthplace of the Doors.

Thought of the day: I have a whole new respect for Los Angeles. I never liked driving up here because of the traffic, the immensity, the stereotypes, or for a number of reasons. But I realized:

1) It's not as hard to get around as I thought
2) I have tons of friends up here
3) Things aren't as far as they may seem
4) There are more outdoor activities than I thought
5) The food here really is tops and there's so much of it
6) Much more, but I'm only 3 days in and lets see what comes of it. Here's to the City of Angels!

Food for thought:

Classic decadent molten chocolate cake dusted w/ powdered sugar.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My brother Leo is back safely from Afghanistan!

Time to celebrate!

A few of Fullerton's greatest creations. Fatcho Libre, Leo Ports, and Alvinism.

Rose and Rhoda sang at our middle school promotion. Haha, I love you girls.

And the lady of the night, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS JENNY!

It was Jenny's birthday but I think Theresa won the TOML (Time Of My Life) award.

I heart my married mamas Nessa and Theresa.

Could J and Cile be next? Maybe I'm instigating this a little. :)

Link crew buddies since our first day of high school till forever.

Mystery dancing.

Dude in red came in creeper style and I thought we'd have a situation in our hands.

But apparently he likes small Asian women.

Check out the bowed legs while dancing. Awesome sauce.

Looks like the dance floor cleared for what looks like a Mexican standoff?

Bahaha, Jenny just walks away while "Red Shirt Dude" keeps the same position and just follows w/ his eyes. Hahaha. Fun times in DT.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: