-Jacqueline Cochran (1910 - 1980)
Did you know: Venice was the birthplace of the Doors.
Thought of the day: I have a whole new respect for Los Angeles. I never liked driving up here because of the traffic, the immensity, the stereotypes, or for a number of reasons. But I realized:
1) It's not as hard to get around as I thought
2) I have tons of friends up here
3) Things aren't as far as they may seem
4) There are more outdoor activities than I thought
5) The food here really is tops and there's so much of it
6) Much more, but I'm only 3 days in and lets see what comes of it. Here's to the City of Angels!
Food for thought:
Classic decadent molten chocolate cake dusted w/ powdered sugar.
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
Time to celebrate!
A few of Fullerton's greatest creations. Fatcho Libre, Leo Ports, and Alvinism.
Rose and Rhoda sang at our middle school promotion. Haha, I love you girls.
And the lady of the night, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS JENNY!
It was Jenny's birthday but I think Theresa won the TOML (Time Of My Life) award.
I heart my married mamas Nessa and Theresa.
Could J and Cile be next? Maybe I'm instigating this a little. :)
Link crew buddies since our first day of high school till forever.
But apparently he likes small Asian women.
Check out the bowed legs while dancing. Awesome sauce.
Looks like the dance floor cleared for what looks like a Mexican standoff?
Bahaha, Jenny just walks away while "Red Shirt Dude" keeps the same position and just follows w/ his eyes. Hahaha. Fun times in DT.