Sunday, April 03, 2011

Alvinisms 1219

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world."

-George Santayana (1863 - 1952)

Did you know: The sperm of a MOUSE is longer than the sperm of an elephant.

Thought of the day: LA/OC. So far so good. Even w/ the minor setback of my truck starting to fail; therefore cutting out mountain biking cuz I don't wanna get stuck in a remote area solo status and a tad of gloomy weather, this trip is awesome sauce already.

Food for thought:

Expresso maple glazed sous vide duck breast, squash batons, fig confit, and pea tendrils.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Real life Muddie Buddies: Me, Nicole, Rebekah, Melissa and Greg.

Thanks Christine for taking photos. Especially of dude in just shorts. Geez.

Here we go!

It seemed so easy in the beginning. Hahaha.

Here's Nicole dipping under the tube.

Don't I look excited to be crawling out of the tunnel?

Nicole about to dip underneath.

Down and dirty.

Hella dirty dirts.

Group showers!

Sorry Beks, I already showered and we didn't get to take a group "after" shot.

Let's grab even more shwag!

I spy Greg and Mel coming out of the pit.

Look at my intense moshing!

Hella watermarks! I wasn't about to purchase $15 photos.

But I am still champ.

Stolen from the website.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: