Friday, April 01, 2011

Alvinisms 1218

"Holding onto anger is like grasping onto a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else. You are the one who gets burned."

-Gautama Buddha

Did you know: The only hot air balloon ride I've been on was in Egypt over the Nile River.

Thought of the day: I'm off to LA/OC w/ a truck that won't start, let's see how this changes things.

Food for thought:

Swiss black forest cake; layers of moist chocolate genoise, whipped cream and sour cherries topped w/ shaved chocolate

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Del Sur opened a new area of housing so they always have a gathering.

I think it's fun hanging around people in a much much higher tax bracket.

Don't even remember what they had but I guarantee it was really good.

Oh yeah, and free hot air balloon rides.

Myself, Melissa, Mom and Pops getting ready to go up.

It was my parents (and Melissa's) first time in an hot air balloon. They look stoked.

Melissa is awesome because she's a "yes woman", similar to how I'm a "yes man." Just go w/ the flow and enjoy the adventures. Plus she cooks yummy food.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: