Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Alvinisms 1217

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children."

-Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906 - 1945)

Did you know: Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.

Thought of the day: Crab Hut has officially been my new Tajima. But I still got love for the Taji Taj. Can't wait to try some of LA's best ramen spots w/ Frees thanks for the suggestions Mary!

Food for thought:

Sticky, buttery baklava filled w/ chopped nuts and honey syrup. Oooo, I want one right now.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Looky at what I see after I get off work at The Shop. Friends ready to eat!

Crab Hut can get super packed especially on dollar oyster night.

Next best cream cheese wontons since Springtown.

Itty bitty Luna oysters.

But of course.

Going to work.

Oysters for the boys: Kimtan, KJ, Willy, Leo and Chris. Sorry Jenny and Shals.

It's taken me a while to get used to eating mollusks but I'm glad I love em now!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: