Monday, March 14, 2011

Alvinisms 1206

"If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves."

-Maria Edgeworth

Did you know: Antarctica is the coldest, windiest, and driest place on earth.

Thought of the day: The beginning of the year is over and now my sights are on the end of the year. Why? Because that's when I should be taking the trip of my lifetime to Antarctica! It won't be filled w/ beer binges, beautiful women, amazing feats of man-made ingenuity, eating random animals, or whatevs. It'll be the exact opposite. But it will be remarkable. It will be breathtaking. It may as well be a moment that defines me. I just got that stupid smile on face.

Food for thought:

Oh good Lord this Rubik's cube of food looks all kinds of delicious and beautiful at the same time!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I took a picture of the plant in front of Jenny's house because it reminded me of alfalfa sprouts. Yum!

We haven't even left Mira Mesa and I was already tired. Aka Ehsleepy time.

Plus the pouring rain and gusting winds made a convincing argument to stay in. Some girls in downtown still walking in heels and short skirts. Ya'll are hardcore and crazy.

Harold aka Facemelter had this beast around his neck. But it prints out Polaroids! Sweet!

Toe-Knee, SoSuperSam, and Facemelter. A few of my favs.

Here's the Polaroid taken from Harold. Nice face Fatch!

Oh yes, shared carne asada fries w/ friends over laughs make an awesome ender of a night.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: