Saturday, March 12, 2011

Alvinisms 1205

"When there's snow on the ground, I like to pretend I'm walking on clouds."

-Takayuki Ikkaku, Arisa Hosaka and Toshihiro Kawabata

Did you know: Only about 0.4 percent of Antarctica is not covered by ice.

Thought of the day: I just realized that I really like hiking and climbing on rocks. I know I've gotten the experience in high school when Luke used to take me to Santee and just climb all over stuff and in college when Sol and I would head out to Joshua Tree to actually rock climb; but yeah, nothing beats being outside and just freestyling life.

I like that term, "freestyling life." I'll think use it more often.

Not that I'm putting snowboarding, bodyboarding, running, skating, or whatever else on the backburner. There's just something fresh, fun, and dirty about running and playing nature. It goes w/ my way of living, simple and fun. Someone once wrote in a book, "Happiness is a choice" (if you're reading this, AWESOME!) And it's not too hard to reach it.

Food for thought:

Pesto baked eggs in pasta nests w/ lemon-butter and white wine sauce.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Who doesn't love field trips! Here we are at the Children's Museum downtown.

It's all kinds of awesome.

I wonder what kinds of memories they'll take from these years and recall 20 from now.

Put a bunch of shapes and blocks in front of em and let their imagination and creativity roll.



Bubbles are always cool.

Watching them fly far far away.

I didn't know they had this! I was all over the walls! Hahaha.

They were hella tired and begging for lunch time after the rock wall.

The coolest bounce tunnel thingie ever.


Who needs crazy technology?

BAHAHAHA! See what I mean!?!

I wish I could remember how she described her flowers and why she did what did. Kids are awesome.

Playground time. Actually it more of a rope climbing jungle gym.

3 points of contact.

I love TGPM.

This field trip was great because if offered so many experiences, textures, thought provoking opportunities, and much more. Fun for everyone.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: