Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Alvinisms 1203

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."

-Bob Dylan

Did you know: Seattle is boasts the original Skid Row (now called Yesler Way).

Thought of the day: Coming back from Alaska is kinda like coming back from Japan. I have new ideas, a new perspective, new appreciations for things, and more. Not like I'm gonna change like a caterpillar morphs into butterfly; more like, I have a broader view of things and understand myself a little bit better.

Food for thought:
1/4 pound double chocolate cookies stuffed w/ peppermint patties.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


You can tell by the colors, texture and dipping sauces that I was recently at El Camino.

And w/ everyone's favorite vampire! Fets!

Don't remember the name of what either of us ordered but...

It was and still looks and would probably taste awesome still.

Viva!

Rust can be awesome.

To see or touch.

Sky's the limit.

It was too early for Subtext to be open.

Now I know where the rust on your chin came from! Bahahaha!

Behind this lock is...another lock.

I love this picture.

I like hanging stuff not just because it saves room but just the idea of being suspended in air and the thought of flying intrigues me.

Even the banister is radical.

Everywhere you look there is something awesome, even up.

Hangy thingies.

Hangy thingies 2.

Peek a...

boo!


One day someone cut down a tree, one day someone fashioned it to plank, one day someone built a headboard out of it, one day someone bought it, one day someone painted on it, one day someone got rid of it, one day this someone took a picture of it. And so much more inbetween.

Cuz everyone wants a creepy mom and daughter staring at them.

Oh rearry?

It was a very happy brunch day.

I helped Allan move out of his spot in downtown, earning me the middle seat in a Uhaul truck.

And rewarded myself w/ a lamb doner from the Kebab Shop. Sooo good.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: