Monday, March 07, 2011

Alvinisms 1202

"Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door."

-Dr. Laura Schlessinger

Did you know: One of 3 ideas of where the name Iditarod came from. Iditarod means clear water and was named by the Shageluk Indians for the Iditarod River.

Thought of the day: I like being early to my flights for several reasons.

1) People watching
2) Making up stories about the people
3) The idea of going anywhere
4) Catching up on reading
5) Buying something I don't really need
6) Eating when I'm not really hungry

There's a lot more to add like maybe "catching up on Alvinisms" as I'm doing now but they'll happen when they happen. As of now, I'm sitting in the observation deck watching planes arrive and depart just as the sun sets. It's beautiful .

Food for thought:

Fluffy buttermilk biscuits with creamy Italian sausage, leek and oyster mushroom gravy

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Ollie, Heather and I went to run some errands before enjoying one of the best happy hours I've ever had. Can you guess where we are?

Hello turtle.


This little guy was the coolest and cutest but.....

$500!?!



Sweet sauce.

Ollie getting his work done.





Time to eat!

Nice stance Ollie.

Just a few days after the cab driver plowed through 23 people.


I love you.


Super chill atmosphere. Good luck w/ a seat.

Their chips are one of the best ever.

Tequila is my substitute for whiskey.

BEST CARNE ASADA FRIES EVER!

This dipping sauce should be on the side of EVERYTHING!

Time for a walk.

Right after the strange downpours we had.

Ah Bubs, just like in PB but much bigger.

I feel bad cuz I ate soooo much that I couldn't even drink. I was the pooper of the party.


So good I had to post the picture twice!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: