Thursday, March 10, 2011

Alvinisms 1204

"All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse."

-John Quincy Adams (1767 - 1848)

Did you know: Chess is commonly believed to have originated in northwest India during the Gupta empire, where its early form in the 6th century was known as caturaá¹…ga.

Thought of the day: I just got back from an extraordinary trip and one of my best friends, Allan, is about to embark on his own epic 7 week journey into India. Good luck, have fun, be safe, and as I always say, go w/ the wind my friend.

Food for thought:

Thick sliced applewood smoked bacon, roma tomato, and green leaf lettuce sandwich...aka BLT. But damn! That's a lot of bacon!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


We went down to eat at Richard Walker's Pancake House but I went a little early to wander the streets.

This publications said it's the "best breakfast in America!" Not the one on the left, the one on the right.

Remnants of the night before and stories told on these benches.

I never even knew there were these little parks down here.

Jenny, Grace, Leo or Fatch if you're reading this. These ducks reminded me of the Fullerton ducks.

Loo loo skip to my loo.

I am here.

I spy a little bit of me.

Hole in the sky.

San Diego winters are very easy.

I want a peppermint.

Amen.






DREAM

The line was like this ever since I was there earlier till we left.

Scariest plants ever.

The place is pretty small but they managed to fit all of us. Corine, Nazare, Shane, Melissa, Nicole, Allan, Andrea, Kaya, and myself.

I don't drink coffee but I heard it's really good there. Umm, sure!

Kaya's awesome, she left me a little not in my wallet and fed me bacon. Auto win. Allan bombing.

Banana pancakes w/ more bananas.

Eggs Benedict sound soooo right right now.

My pecan pancakes.

Extra thick cut bacon.

Corned beef hash and scrambled eggs.

Look up.

Hi Andrea!

Allan ready to rock and roll in India.

Kaya is the coolest.

Allan and I stuck around maybe for an hour just kicking this ball against the wall. Good ol simple fun. Love days like this.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yummmm!

And Shane and I walked through that little park with the ducks too, so pretty!