Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alvinisms 1200

"There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do."

-Freya Madeline Stark

Did you know: San Bernardino County is the largest county in the country.

Thought of the day: In 5 days I'll be on a plane to Alaska, so stoked. Great thing is, I still have the weekend and one of the school days is a field trip! Sugoi!

Food for thought:

Hangar steak on lightly toasted bread with almond and parsley salsa.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So I'm not one to wait for an adventure so I went to see this waterfall solo.

The first thing I noticed was that it was all downhill. Sweet right? Not until you have to go back.

Hay is for.

I love little streams, especially if you gotta cross em. There are maybe like 3-5 to cross here.

Something about running water is always cool. Hence my shi shi odoshi.

"All rocks are from Africa."

Alas I have arrived and was pretty damn stoked about this spot.

You kids are crazy to be jumping. Not because of the height but because it was damn near freeeeezing!

But the all did it anyway. Props.

The rope swing on the other side.

Minus the people.

Minus the people.

This dude...We all thought he was gonna slip and crack his skull.

What was he thinking?

SLIIIIDE! Too bad he said it really hurt his ass. His own doing.

Thank you feet for taking to many amazing places and many awesome adventures. Where to next?

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: