Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Alvinisms 1199

"We need men who can dream of things that never were."

-John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963)

Did you know: Fairbanks, Alaska has the widest temperature spread of any city on earth, from -66 to 99 degree F.

Thought of the day: I just realized I haven't had bacon in what I think might be the whole year of 2011. WTF!?!

Food for thought:

Spicy panang beef curry w/ carrots, broccoli and peppers.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


If you really know me, you know I'm not a big club person, let alone a dressy place. And yet I somehow found myself at The Ivy.

Fake candid shots are my fav. Next to shakey faces.

At least I was in great company: My twinsies Bonnie and Melissa, Angeline, and birthday girl Bryanna. Not to mention my co cap Kimtan.

Kimtan and I left to meet up some friends at, you guessed it. At least now I know who I'm going to Brazil to watch the World Cup w/ now.

Happy birthday Bry!

I'm the worst at remembering names, but I remember you from TM dance camp Angela! Brandon's face reminds me of a rabbit.

Getting dressed and clubbing are two things I'm not the most fond of but it turned out to be a hella fun night. Thanks TM fam bam.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: