Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Alvinisms 1197

"Peace is when time doesn't matter as it passes by."

-Maria Schell

Did you know: The design for the Alaska flag was selected in a contest for Alaska students in grades seven through twelve in 1926. The winning design, submitted by 13-year-old Benny Benson.

Thought of the day: I ate out 5 days in row:

Friday - Giovanni's w/ Feta
Saturday - Todo Sushi w/ Kimtan, Michelle, Nick and Rhythm
Sunday - Crab Hut w/ Allan and Kimtan
Monday - Crab Hut w/ Kimtan, Rose, Jenny, and Joey
Tuesday - Crab Hut w/ Jenny

I've consumed waaaay too much sodium so I'm doing a mini cleanse cuz my stomach is killin me and there's no way this much salt is supposed to be sitting in my veins and arteries.

Food for thought:

Chargrilled chicken satay w/ peanut and soy sauce.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So I've been to the top of our neighbor Black Mountain many times but never the top of Twin Peaks. Or even Carmel Mountain, if there is one. So Allan and I decided to just go straight and find our own way up.

It's not the biggest or most strenuous hike but it does still have a pretty nice view.

Allan work this crazy sandals held together w/ hemp. We got lost on the way down and had to make our own paths. Needless to say his feet got a bit torn up.

I still go a thousand little cuts all over my legs from this hike and losing the trail. Oh well, it's a story we're remember forever. Filipino MacGyver!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: