Monday, February 14, 2011

Alvinisms 1197

"I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings."

-Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791)

Did you know: The state motto of Alaska is "North to the Future".

Thought of the day: 2012 has been friggin awesome in so many different ways.

Food for thought:

Fried bologna sandwich on a pretzel bun w/ a sunny side up egg. So simple yet beautiful. I shall try this; but substitute bologna for another deli meat.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Kimtan and I came early for once to a DT event. And lookie who we run into, the newly engaged Rae Rae and Orlando.

Sheryl and the crew came all the way down from the Orange County to celebrate Al's bday.

Rachel, our very own Pocket Novales.

Bottles and sparklers seem to be a staple of a night out w/ TK and the WBZ.

I heart Jenny.

TJ's moving to New York. We'll miss you bro, but do big things my man!

But first, enjoy your last few nights in San Diego.

Right back atcha.

Rach and Bboy JRazcal.

Happy birthday Als! Because everyone loves an Al!

Me and Mama Noelle.

Al's face, Cile covering up, and Jenny caressing Rachel's face. So much is going on.

Hella posted up on there.

Attack of the 40 ft. Filipino!

As Toe-Knee would say, "Craaaaackin!"

Jenny hollering out.

Champagne showers.

Can't let it go to waste.

Meh Meh x Alvinism failed photo.

More bottles and more women.

She might be enjoying it?

What's w/ this face Megs? Bahaha.

Ummm, that's a little more like it.

Face smashing time.

It's my homey Dee!!!

Never ending supply of liquor being poured down throats.

Crazy time.

That's the Megs I know.

2 words: TJ's face.

I always like how Jenny and I's pictures turn out.

Damage.

It's my little brother Greego! Literally. He was on TM Juniors and was my junior while I was captain.

Nothing like juice and beef jerky from a liquor store to help recover.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: