Sunday, February 13, 2011

Alvinisms 1196

"Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be."

-Clementine Paddleford

Did you know: In 1943 Japan invaded the Aleutian Islands, which started the One Thousand Mile War, the first battle fought on American soil since the Civil War.

Thought of the day: So I'm reading this book about a dude who just picked up his stuff and went on a surf trip to Mexico w/ no end in sight and changed his life. That is something that's sounds exactly what I'd like to except, I'm not trying to escape anything, it's more like I'd like the opportunity to do something amazing. There are many other amazing things to do but this just sounds like fun.

Food for thought:

Fillet w/ gorgonzola on roasted garlic rosemary blue cheese grits w/ bing cherry red reduction.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So we celebrated our 100th day of being in school w/ some of the kiddos bringing 100 things. Here's a few of what they brought. 100 grapes.

100 Kix I think.

100 M&Ms (to be eaten after school) Bahaha, no sugar highs here please.

100 fruity crunch berry things. I'm hungry.

100 crackers.

One kid said, "What goes better w/ crackers than cheese!?! I'll bring that! Wait, that's a lot of cheese. Can I cut them up into smaller pieces?" I replied, "No, bring it all and I will eat all of it. Just kidding. Of course."

100 mini wheats.

100 hot wheels. Yes!!!

Next post. Bon voyage TJ! Look at his face! Bahahahahaha!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: