Saturday, January 22, 2011

Alvinisms 1187

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler."

-Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)

Did you know: The smell of young wine is called an “aroma” while a more mature wine offers a more subtle “bouquet.”

Thought of the day: I just went to Julian and had one of the most awesome random times I've had in a while. Thank you Fets, Linds, and Jess for the best Saturday of the year so far. And to top things off when we got home my nieces were here to play. Doesn't get much better than family and friends. Olives!

Food for thought:

Baked eggs and bacon w/ arugula pesto & charred cherry tomatoes. Holy crap where can I eat this and then replace my blood w/ it!?!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I love how my coworkers bring food for me. Thanks Melissa!

Jenny and I have been planning to go to Crab Hut for a while. We're not big oyster folks but it was the special of the night so we went for it.

It was good! And now it's time to get busy!

Damage done, tummies full, and clothes smelling like seafood and spice.

Follow it up w/ a beer from O'Briens and you've got yourself a great night w/ great friend.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad you enjoyed it!

And I'm bringing cupcakes in for my bday Friday, yay!