Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Alvinisms 1186

"Reading maketh a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Did you know: The word jumbo came from an elephant that name "Jumbo" in England.

Thought of the day: So we're finalizing our trip to Antarctica and it's really getting heavy. And when I say heavy I mean expensive. Bah! Sorry if you don't see me out this year, I'll be living by the skins of my teeth.

Food for thought:

Vegetable and roasted shrimp spring rolls w/ spicy peanut sauce.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Scary time w/ Fets?

Or random Saturday w/ Alvin?

Neither. It's snowboarding in Del Sur time!

This was literally Laurel's 2nd time on a snowboard. All 20 yards of snow.

When one wasn't on the board the other was in the sled. I spy a dirty butt.

Just be flow down like a leaf!

Why take of the bindings when you could just hike aka leaf frog back up. Bahahahaha.

It actually was pretty tiring. Check the steam.

Carne asada fries sound just right after random fun or right now.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: