Monday, January 24, 2011

Alvinisms 1188

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm."

-Vince Lombardi (1913 - 1970)

Did you know: 4. There is one wolf per 25 square miles in Alaska.

Thought of the day: I think I just found out a little bit more about where I want my life headed and what I should be doing.

Food for thought:

Mint chocolate mousse, mint chantilly cream, w cayenne caramel and berry gastrique.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I took these photos from Ollie's blog.

We headed downtown for a chill night on the streets and some catching up.

We were both supposed to shoot but guess who forgot to bring his cammie.

Bahahaha. Ollie is uber brave to creep up on folks. This dude didn't take good care of her, like seriously.

BTW, this was like at 9pm. Hella early!

To go along w/ my chocolate "food for thought."

We called this the "cuckoo clock" building because well...it resembles a cuckoo clock.

Bo-de-gas? JK.

I made up a song on my harmonica called "Woody's Funeral."

My book collection is almost like this. But its filled w/ comics, cartoon, and James Patterson books.

We started a harmonica army. 3 strong! Bahahaha.

Andrea made up the tabs to a lullaby she sings to put nappers to sleep. It's rad!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: