Friday, December 17, 2010

Alvinisms 1175

"If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend."

-Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Did you know: The earliest turtles had teeth and could not retract their heads, but other than this, modern turtles are very similar to their original ancestors.

Thought of the day: It weird cheering for random teams to beat the Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, or Pats. For example rooting for the Rams is something I'd never do but you know the saying, "the enemy of my enemy is friend." So I'll be pulling for every team that faces the Chiefs and Raiders till the end of the season. Fingers crossed!

Food for thought:

Crusty french bread pizza with basil pesto, mozzarella, marinated grilled portobellos, toasted hazelnuts, and basil chifonade.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


One of the best birthday gifts? A Charger shutout.

Yummy yummy in my tummy.

Tailgate loungin.

Hahahaha! Male tramp stamps.

December birthday patnahs Kimtan and Hiyasmin.

Don't forget myself.

Jack Daniels pulled pork on a Hawaiian roll. Delish!

Ollie's 2 new best friends.

Everyone's a winner at beer pong. Even if you're the loser.

This is how Chris Penny and I say wassup to each other.

Friends for life! I think the non torn jeans won it for us buddy!

Yumi's got some rad earrings.

Always meeting new folks. Pshhhh, I forgot your names sorry!

Toilet art.

Like the Budweiser commercial says, "Heeere weee gooooo!!!"

Hahahaha! I meant to take a photo of everyone behind us but all I got was perfectly centered picture of Thida! Hi Thida! Hahahaha!

Thanks for the heads up guys!

Dammit man! We're all trying to forget!

Rhoda and I chose seats right over the tunnel so we could see the players leave and come.

Great game to watch.

And for a change, there were many Charger fans as opposed to the opponent.

Oh wait, we leave the sunny hot seats for them. Hahaha.

Must, soak, up, the, beer.

There's the Boltz man.

Security ready for halftime.

I hope this tandem stays w/ us next year. Floyd and V Jack.

The man.

Where's Waldo?

Everyone loves fire!

Come on Norv! We can't slip early every year and play catch up.

Qualcomm will always be Jack Murphy Stadium.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: