Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Alvinisms 1176

"Never judge a book by its movie."

-J. W. Eagan

Did you know: Armadillos have four babies at a time and they are always the same sex.

Thought of the day: It's my winter break and I've been sleeping at like 3-4 am in the morning. Days are occupied by randomness, people watching, work at the Shop, or whatever. Evenings are occupied by dinners, get togethers and movies. What about late night?...Video games and my harmonica. Yes, I am messing around w/ a harmonica and it's completely fun and funny to me.

Food for thought:

I love sushi, and I love cookies. These are cookies that look like sushi!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


My best friend Lai got me this book that is fitting beyond belief. I want to eat the cover.

Thanks to one of my students who hooked me up w/ a Barnes & Noble gift card I was able to pick up this book on chess. I read regular chess book about openings and end games but what I'm really interested is it's history, psychology of it's players, and everything ABOUT the game, not just THE game.

For example this is one of the books about the game that I thought was pretty cool.

Pocket sized entertainment that isn't a phone of portable game console.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: